Select between a Let Only or Full Management service option
Let only (tenant find)
- We'll advertise your property on our website and major portals
- We'll find you suitable tenant(s)
- We'll carry out necessary reference and right to rent checks
- Advise landlords on health and safety issues, furnishings, current legislation and compliance
- Collect first month rent and deposit
- Register the tenant's security deposit with an approved Deposit Scheme
- Create tenancy agreement and arrange signatures
- Carry out an inventory
- Check the tenant in
- You'll pay us a one off, upfront letting fee.
Let & Rent Collection
In addition to Let Only Service, Rent Collection includes:
- Current legislation and compliance reminders
- Monthly rent collection
- Online statements
- Rent arrears follow up with tenant
- Legal Notices
- We'll deduct a rent collection fee, each time rent is received
Property Management gives you peace of mind that both your property and tenant will be cared for 24/7.
In addition to the Let Only service, Full Management includes:
- Collection of rent
- Organising emergency repairs
- Routine property inspections
- Check out inventory check
- Deposit dispute handling
- Legal Notices
- Health and safety issues, furnishings, current legislation and compliance reminders
- Tenancy Agreement renewals
- We'll deduct a management fee, each time rent is received
Access My Area, 24/7
- Instruct Foster and Edwards and be kept in the loop with viewings, offers, inspections, property statements and invoices, 24/7 through My Area.
- Our local team of specialists will create your advert, take professional photographs and EPCs, in just one visit. When you’re happy, we’ll list your property on our website and major UK portals.
Viewings and offers
- Sit back and let us take care of viewings where we'll find you suitable tenants. Get instant feedback, and receive offers as soon as they're made.
- Once you've selected your tenants, we'll carry out the necessary referencing. We'll check their credit history and ensure they can afford the rent.
- After a tenant has been successfully referenced, we'll prepare your tenancy agreement and get it signed by all the tenants, either digitally or hardcopy.
- Once contracts are signed, we'll collect register your tenant's deposit with a government approved deposit scheme.
Collecting rent and standing order
- We'll collect the first month's rent and transfer it to you. A standing order will be set up so that your rent gets paid on time, when it's due.
- Upon completion, keys will be released to the inventory clerk or the tenant on moving-in day. For managed properties, we will provide the tenant with contact details of their dedicated Property Manager.
Meet your local agent.
Sit back, relax and let us rent your property and handle all the paperwork.
Build your perfect package
- Our online estate agency package starts at a low cost, fixed fee. You choose as little or as much as you can handle. Add extras depending on the features and level of support you need.
Advertising your property
- Our expert editors will review your advert to make sure it’s as good as it can be. We’ll then publish it on a list of websites depending on the extras you’ve purchased.
- You’ll receive all enquiries made from our website or portals. You’ll take care of the viewings, tenant referencing, deposit registration and tenancy agreements if you haven’t purchased these extra options
Access My Area, 24/7
When you come to us, we provide you with 24 hour access to your dedicated landlord portal, allowing you to view:
- All statements
- Outstanding maintenance reports
- All documents relating to the tenancy including Tenancy Agreements
- Inventories and any item of correspondence relating to the property
- Outstanding invoices
- All information relating to viewings, including applicant feedback
- Up-to-the-minute information on active tenancies
All of this enables you to keep up-to-date with every aspect of your residential letting.
Optional service extras
- If you prefer for us to take care of the viewings, deposit registration, paperwork or help to remain compliant, you're able to purchase this as an extra option before checking out.
Personal property advisers
- We’re also a high street agency based in Brixton, South West London for over 10 years. We’re always a phone call or click away if you ever need us!
Let your property online.
Start advertising with our self service platform, buy any extras you need and manage your enquiries 24/7 through My Area.